and im off to work a double on 4 hours of sleep.
ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh
not that i’m concerned with winning, i really just want to know that i made some kind of impact on someone’s perspective or ideas of the world.
Anonymous asked: Some breads do have milk and eggs... you need to read the ingredients to make sure. Some breads also have honey.
that’s true. Breads with honey are usually marketed that way so they’re easier to identify, and most pastries or home-recipe breads do often have milk and/or eggs in them. the general mass-produced loafs however tend not to.
you’re absolutely right though; the only way to really be sure is to read the ingredients, and just as importantly, know what all the ingredients actually are.
This is the second time this has happened to me, why do people think there are milk and eggs in bread??
- Friend orders onion rings for whole table
- Friend: don't you want any onion rings?
- Me: nah thanks i can't, eggwash.
- Friend: you know bread has milk and eggs in it.
- Me: what? what's that got to do with onion rings? and no...bread doesn't have milk or eggs
- Friend: Yes is does, it has milk and eggs
- Me: no...it doesn't....really...